Thursday, January 24, 2008

Got Integrity?

OK, so we're probably all fed up with politics these days, and of course we all know that the US process is just getting started.

As I think about who I'll vote for, I realize that my own most important criteria in an elected official is my perception of a candidate's integrity.

I recognize that "political integrity" is an oxymoron, so don't jump on me for being naive and idealistic.

I have to say that one candidate is by far and away at the bottom of the charts of integrity, well below even all of the other demagogic candidates. That candidate is Hillary Clinton. It is my view that few people, with the possible exception of Donald Trump, have less integrity than Hillary Clinton.

For starters, check this out:
http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2008/01/obama-v-clinton.html

Oh, there's more, much more...perhaps this topic will come up again in the future?

No comments: